SARS-CoV-2 antigen tests (20)
Price on estimate
SARS-CoV-2 antigenic tests (20 tests)
– Results in 10 minutes.
– Sensitivity 92.99%.
– Rapid qualitative immunochromatographic test using anti-SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibodies (on the test line – T), and anti-specific protein polyclonal antibodies (on the control line – C).
– Does not require any additional material.
Kit contents for 20 tests :
– SARS-CoV-2 reagent (sample diluent).
– 20 nasopharyngeal swabs.
– 20 extraction tubes.
– 20 disposable plastic pipettes.
– 20 test cassettes.
– 1 rack.
– 1 positive sample.
– 1 user manual.
– Tests carried out by doctors, state-certified nurses and pharmacists, in the office, at the patient’s home, in pharmacies or in barnums.
– The antigen test must be carried out on: asymptomatic persons, excluding contact persons; people detected within a cluster; symptomatic people under the age of 65 are at no risk of severe COVID-19.
– The antigen test must be carried out within four days or less after the onset of symptoms.
– The result is only a diagnostic orientation that does not replace a diagnosis made from an RT-PCR test to determine the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 genome.
– No cross-reaction on the SARS-CoV-2 test with organisms, pathogens, substances that can cause other infections.
– The green control line (C) is used to check that the reagents are in good condition and to check that the volume of sample used is sufficient.
– Perform the nasopharyngeal sample.
– Add 15 drops of reagent to a tube and introduce the sample.
– Mix the solution for 1 minute by rotating the swab around the edges of the tube.
– Remove the cassette from its protective packaging.
Ref : IBSCG2504